We were successful in waxing this “bay area” this weekend. Summit Building Services, Inc. continues to strive for perfection. Here is an example of a properly cleaned VCT floor with the third coat of wax just applied. We clean this facility on a nightly basis and know the importance of properly finishing floors to make our nightly cleaning possible.
We keep the following key points of emphasis when finishing a floor:
1. Scrub baseboards where needed
2. Doodle bug perimeter where 150 rpm hip scrubber can’t reach
3. Put chemical on floor 10 minutes before you scrub
4. Property mop after scrubbing and don’t walk on the clean floor
5. Don’t use a brand new rayon mop; shake it, wash it, and mop the clean floor with rayon finish mop you intend to use to minimize lint.
6. Don’t put the coats on to thick.
These bullet points resulted in a shiny old floor. Call Summit for you office cleaning needs. 843.297.5655